Wednesday, April 8, 2009

MRI-NIRVANA

This morning went for an MRI scan of my back.It was such a lousy experience.For starters it was claustrophobic and it was so noisy.I had to stay still without moving.What an awful experience.That moment in the dungeon,I recalled the icon of Vaitheeshwaran linga,located at Poonamalee.I pushed my brain to convert the constant drone of the machine into sounding like ram ram.I recalled the icon of Veera Anjaneyar at Mylapore.These icons gave me the strength to pull through the tedium.So I guess faith and the externalization of faith the icons are there for us to tap our inner preserves of strength.Well,I know all I'm talking about is just an MRI,but I did not like it one bit.So thanx to all the icons my mind had to draw from to steady itself.

2 comments:

  1. TAKE CARE DEAR....I LIKE READING ALL UR POSTS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thanx Shama.Really sweet of you to have left a message.I always thought I did not have readers.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog