Friday, January 2, 2009

Party at my place on 30/12/08
















We were so sick of eating out, that we decided to host a party at home for a couple of M2's friends. I made bisibele bath and rasam.M2 made baby potatoes,my mom made thayir sadam. I outsourced the salad and the starters to Naya Swad. They are located at no:778,poonamallee high road. The owners are Manoj and Vrinda Kejriwal.They serve some authentic home made gujurathi fare. I asked for corn and paneer cutlets,tiranga idli dhokla,rotis and channa masala without garlic,chinese salad and pani puri. Pani puri was a good starter and a show stealer. Our guests liked it a lot.The food ordered from Naya Swad was awesome and I liked the chinese salad the best. We are having friends to come over after a long time, i had a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog